Archive for May, 2013
According to the EPA, nearly 9 million tons of usable office equipment ends up in landfills every year.
Unfortunately, there comes a time when every organization needs to get rid of excess office furniture and equipment. Office updates and renovations, closings and downsizing are the most common events that create excess office furniture. In most of these cases, there’s a limited amount of time to dispose of the equipment. For many years, there wasn’t a good solution and businesses had no choice except to dump it in the landfill.
In 1999, we decided to do something about it. Slowly, we developed an efficient 4-step process for getting rid of excess office furniture and equipment and the best part is nothing ends up in the landfill. During the last 14 years, our process has become a valuable community resource for business owners, facilities managers, non-profits, commercial real estate professionals, and others who need to get rid of excess office furniture and equipment and do it in an environmentally responsible way.
How do we do it?
– Furniture trade-ins – We’ll let you trade-in your old furniture.
– Furniture buyouts – Our used furniture division creates a constant need for furniture.
– Furniture repurposing – Helping our clients repurpose their excess furniture is part of our design process.
– Recycling – Anything that can’t be sold, repurposed or donated is recycled.
– Donations – We donate tons of office furniture to area non-profits every year.
If you have excess office furniture and equipment and you’d like to get rid of it in a responsible way – call 816-221-9155 today or send us an email for more information.
Good For the Environment – Great for Your Bottom Line
At Team Office, our clients don’t call us only when they want to buy cool and affordable office furniture. They know we’re a complete workplace resource where organizations go to define their needs, establish budgets, and create space plans that work. Even if you’ve already got your space designed, why not have us take a look at it?
Here’s how it works…
We make it easy for you to have a great space – an office space that fits your particular business, personality and culture. Our team will work with you to create a unique space plan that makes sense and works.
It’s as easy as 1,2,3…
1. Tell us about your space. Send us a drawing file, images or even a rough sketch if that’s all you have. If you don’t have anything to send, just tell us what you’d like to do and we’ll come out and field measure your space and create a drawing for you.
2. Work with our Team. Our Team of space planning professionals will develop an accurate drawing that fits your needs. We’ll even include your existing furniture so you can see how everything will look and work together.
3. Get Ideas. It helps to see what other organizations have done. Take a look at these case studies and consider the possibilities for your space. To get the wheels turning, we’ll need to ask you a few questions. Send us your contact information or call 816-221-9155 and talk to a workplace consultant today.