According to the EPA, nearly 9 million tons of usable office equipment ends up in landfills every year.
Unfortunately, there comes a time when every organization needs to get rid of excess office furniture and equipment. Office updates and renovations, closings and downsizing are the most common events that create excess office furniture. In most of these cases, there’s a limited amount of time to dispose of the equipment. For many years, there wasn’t a good solution and businesses had no choice except to dump it in the landfill.
In 1999, we decided to do something about it. Slowly, we developed an efficient 4-step process for getting rid of excess office furniture and equipment and the best part is nothing ends up in the landfill. During the last 14 years, our process has become a valuable community resource for business owners, facilities managers, non-profits, commercial real estate professionals, and others who need to get rid of excess office furniture and equipment and do it in an environmentally responsible way.
How do we do it?
– Furniture trade-ins – We’ll let you trade-in your old furniture.
– Furniture buyouts – Our used furniture division creates a constant need for furniture.
– Furniture repurposing – Helping our clients repurpose their excess furniture is part of our design process.
– Recycling – Anything that can’t be sold, repurposed or donated is recycled.
– Donations – We donate tons of office furniture to area non-profits every year.
If you have excess office furniture and equipment and you’d like to get rid of it in a responsible way – call 816-221-9155 today or send us an email for more information.
Good For the Environment – Great for Your Bottom Line