As the country prepares to go back to work, the focus has quickly turned to preparing the workplace. Guidelines have been given by the government, real estate firms and the A&D community. All of these guidelines have several principles in common.
- Add cleanable barriers between workstations. These barriers can be permanent or mobile.
- Create distance between workstations (at least 6′).
- Reconfigure workstations to avoid face-to-face layouts.
- Decrease overall density in the workplace.
- Temporarily eliminate gathering spaces.
- Utilize a “work shift” strategy to help spread worker populations.
- Make cleaning supplies readily available.
We realize this has been a difficult time for all of us. Team Office is here to help you provide a clean, healthy and safe workplace for your team. Our mission is to make the transition back to the workplace as easy and efficient as possible.
Cubicle Extender Panels:
Fabrics & Finishes Cleaning Guidelines:
Furniture Reconfiguration Services: